Welcome to Collaborative Care! A center dedicated to a holistic and collaborative approach to mental health and family wellness. We were founded in 1995 to provide affordable and accessible mental health services in the lower Montgomery and Bucks County areas. Our Abington location has been providing services since 2002 and continues to be dedicated to providing psychiatric and mental health services for adults and couples. Our location in Willow Grove is offering a variety of services to help with your child, adolescent, or family grow through any challenges. With a client-centered approach, we focus on your life goals and how we can decrease obstacles to your mental wellness.
Collaborative Care offers several different groups and types of services:
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples & Family Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluations & Medication Management
- Child Developmental Psychology
- Art & Play Therapies
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Parenting group promoting healthy communication with your child
- Technology obsessions/addictions for parents and children
- Overcoming childhood anxiety group
- Overcoming childhood depression group
- Teen Group
- Addictive behaviors group
We believe in working with your insurance company to make mental health affordable and accessible. We want to help make your care a healthy experience. If you disagree with the interventions prescribed or have a complaint, don’t hesitate to discuss that in private with your clinician or office staff.